This week's special guest is Michelle Bowden. She is an expert in persuasive presenting in business and one of only 35 Australia female CSPs (Certified Speaking Professionals). The CSP is the highest designation for speakers in the world.
In today's show we discuss:
- Why presentation and communication skills are such an important part of every one of our lives – every day
- What body language and appearance has to do with success
- Preparation tips for presenting to and communicating with the people around you
- Techniques that assist with converting a lead to a sale
- PLUS she tells us why we shouldn’t use the word "but" in our conversations, and what words we should use instead
Phone: +61 2 9484 5501